AJHS Transfer Student Application Process
Arrupe Jesuit High School accepts transfer students for 9th and 10th grade.
Transfer applicants must have a minimum of a 3.5 GPA to be reviewed by the Admissions Committee and be in good disciplinary standing at their current school.
Step 1 - Application
Step 2 - Student essay
Online Student Essay
Downloadable Student Essay
Step 3 - Supporting documents
In addition to your application, please submit the following documents via the online dropbox below or to the Admissions Office no later than December 6, 2021.
- 8th Grade Transcript
- Official High School Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores from 8th Grade
- Copy of the applicant's birth certificate and Social Security card
- Copy of the applicant's updated immunization records
- Copy of the parents' most recently completed tax forms