Click on the blue boxes to register for the upcoming events:
During an 8th grade visit day a student can expect:
- 8:30 - Arrive
- 1st period - Welcome
- 2nd period - Science class for 8th Graders
- 3rd period - Learn about our Corporate Work Study Program
- Lunch is provided
- 4th period - 8th grader attends class with an Arrupe student
- 5th period - Learn about student life and next steps in the admissions process
- 2:00 - Dismissal
Available 8th Grade Visit Dates:
- October 4th, October 19th and November 14th
- Arrival time is 8:30am and pick up time is 2pm
- Lunch will be provided. Dress Code: Middle school uniform or business casual attire. School supplies will be provided at the visit.
Attend Open House- Sunday, November 5th
Meet the Arrupe community! During this visit, parents and students will receive a tour by Arrupe students to see the school building, learn about our athletics program and clubs, and meet teachers, staff and the Corporate Work Study Program.
All prospective students are highly encouraged to attend this event. You will receive an Arrupe gift at the end of your visit!
Priority Application Deadline- Friday, November 17th
This deadline will allow the Admissions Office to give your family an estimated tuition amount for the upcoming school year.
Your student's December Entrance Exam fee will be waived.
The next step in the admissions process is an interview for the applicant and parent(s). Your student will have priority for the January Admissions Interviews.
Regular Application Deadline- Monday, December 4th
- If you were unable to meet the priority deadline, please submit your application by this date. Once we receive your student's complete application, the Admissions Office will be able to schedule your student's Admissions Interview.
Location/direccion: 4343 Utica Street
Can’t make it to the next tour? Complete our interest form and we will send you information on our next tour. / ¿No puedes asistir a la próxima gira? Complete nuestro formulario de interés y le enviaremos información sobre nuestro próximo recorrido.