Skip to main content

Request for Student Records/Transcripts


To request records such as transcripts and birth certificates, please download and complete the Request for Student Records Form.

Transcripts may be prepared either as official or unofficial. Please indicate the preference on your request. Official transcripts are stamped official, inserted in a sealed envelope and may only be opened by a college/business/ or person of authority.

Completed forms should be faxed or emailed to:

Emma Barcenas

Administrative Assistant to the Principal

720-726-3431 (phone)

888-868-6548 (fax)