Are you considering including Arrupe Jesuit in your estate plans? Join the Pedro Arrupe Society today!
The Pedro Arrupe Society recognizes those members of the Arrupe Jesuit community who are ensuring that, for years to come, underserved young men and women will have access to a quality Catholic Jesuit college preparatory education and work study experience.
Ways to Give
We offer our donors a variety of options to make an estate gift to Arrupe Jesuit. We’ll work with you and your financial advisor to customize a gift most meaningful to your intentions as well as most effective for tax and income benefits. A few options include:
- Designate AJHS to receive a portion or amount in your will, estate plan or trust
- Name AJHS as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance Policy
- Name AJHS as a beneficiary of your Retirement Plans
In joining the Pedro Arrupe Society...
- You’ll be recognized in our annual report and in donor publications
- You’ll receive regular updates and news from Arrupe Jesuit
- You’ll be invited to various special events and student engagement opportunities
- You’ll know you are making a difference long after you’re gone
The STAR Endowment Fund
Members of the Pedro Arrupe Society primarily designate their estate gifts to the STAR Endowment Fund. Here, you are building a critical revenue stream to provide tuition assistance for years to come, completing the four-legged stool model of revenue. These funds help close the annual gap in the costs to educate each student that comes through our doors. Our endowment is currently just over $6 million and our goal is to reach $10 million in coming years. Your estate gift will help achieve this goal!
Complete the enrollment form today, and return to the Office of Philanthropy