In order to complete the online application, you will need an email address to log-in. If you do not have an email address, please follow this link to create a free email account through Google.
Before moving on to complete the online application, please review the application checklist below:
Documents Required for Online Application
All of the following documents are required for this application. We use all of the information in our decision making. Family size and income are reviewed during this process, which is why tax forms are required for qualification purposes.
- 7th grade report card and 8th grade progress report: Full transcripts along with attendance record. For 8th grade, 1st and 2nd quarter grades.
- 7th grade standardized test scores: IOWA, CSAP, ITBS
- Letters of Recommendation: Application can hand these recommendation forms to their current Math Teacher, English Teacher, and Counselor or Principal and have them email, mail or fax to Arrupe Jesuit.
- Student Essay: Essay questions are found on the application.
- 2016 Tax Forms and Financial Information Form: Income qualifications apply.
- Birth Certificate and Social Security Card: Due to our Corporate Work Study Program, all incoming students are required to have these documents.
- Immunization Records